Under 8Minutes and Over 2 Minutes – That’s the quickie rule when it comes to being between the sheets.
But what is the quickie rule when it comes to social media? You have come to the right place!
The Social Media Quickie: Under 8 over 2!
Here are some things you can do to have a social media quickie and climax
From this list of tasks you must do at least two but no more than 8.
- Schedule a few tweets to go out for the next few hours using Hootsuite
- Update your status on Linkedin with an interesting article from your field
- Read an article from something completely outside of your field
- Comment on a blog post that is within your industry
- Comment on a blog post that is not within your industry
- Write a blog post about something interesting or inspiring
- Update your Facebook status with something interesting
- Take twenty minutes to only interact and listen to people on twitter
- Search for five interesting people on twitter and follow them
- Answer a LinkedIn Question related to your field of business
- Follow back some of the interesting people following you
- Write a recommendation for someone on LinkedIn
- Take ten minutes and read an article from your RSS feed
- Send an e-mail to your favourite blogger
- ReTweet 5 things you find interesting or funny
- Leave a lengthy comment on a friends blog post
- Say happy Birthday to some friends on Facebook
- Write a recommendation for a book on Linkedin
- Write back anyone who wrote on your FB wall